Sunday 14 March 2010

take me away from his big bad world+agree to marry me.


oh my, mr. coxon.
you are one fine specimen (;


tbh, the only person
that i'll ever really want
more than anyone else
in this whole wide world
is
Graham Coxon.


i've had a twelve month obsession
with him now
+i just think he's amazing.

he's so talented
so hilarious
and so god damn sexy.

i'm watching footage of him now
on blur's film:
No Distance Left To Run,
and i've never laughed
so much in my life.

which reminds me,
my Graham obsession
started from a blur obsession.
and i'm still obsessed with blur now

basically, my style
is really inspired by him.
everything he does is beautiful.

&i'm sure his song;
'spectacular'
was written about
how i feel
about him.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9Y8DGh5fg

4 comments:

  1. awhhh, Taylor! :)
    this post is so cute ^^
    i watched NDLTR, & loved it [obvs!] :D
    on some of the bits where he was being interviewed he was so adorable, & funny :]
    & god, he's beautiful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. n'aww, thank-you :D
    oh, it's an amazing film!
    i watched it on DVD straight after it'd been on TV too :)
    oh, god i know! :L when he was ordering all his food [the coke, the red frape schloer etc.] and he just said 'i want a couple of crunchies!' i swear, i died from laughing :L
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao, did you really?! :L
    & omg, i was laughing so much at that bit too!
    hahaha XD
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep! I reckon it's better than starshaped! (:
    he's just too cute! ^.^
    xxx

    ReplyDelete