Thursday 18 March 2010

it's not the same, you're going to tell me that i'm right? you're going to come back down and find yourself where you are again.


TwoDoorCinemaClub ^^^^^^

lyric: eat that up, it's good for you - Two Door Cinema Club.

i was thinking about blogging this whilst walking home, so here it is.

it rained today,
which brought my mood down even more,
seeing as I'd just had ICT
and had to sit next to Ciaran, the guy i write about.
I'm so angry at him!
He's so up his own arse,
it's unbelievable.
But, my iPod was there to cheer me up on the way home,
I was listening to Two Door Cinema Club,
who are an amazing band (Y)
whilst having a mini rave in my head.
Then, I went for coffee at this little place called
'XVII', it's sooooo cute!
but so expensive!
My mood was then completely lifted,
when my mum said we're possibly going to NORWAY for christmas!!!
and I'll be doing 6th form work experince in AMERICA!!!!!! :D

life is good again. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment